Cape Coral City to Hold Public Information Session Concerning North 2 Utilities Extension Project
Jun 28, 2017 01:26AM ● Published by Kevin
Image courtesy of the city of Cape Coral.
The city will host a public information open house for property owners on Monday, July 10, at City Hall, 1015 Cultural Park Blvd. City staff, contractors and construction team members will be available to answer any questions, according to a release on the city's website.
Quick Facts and Resources
- Information packets will be mailed to all property owners in the assessment area
- If you would like to see a map of the approved North 2 area, please click here
- If you would like to see a map of the contract areas in North 2, please click here
- Presentations on the North 2 project with projected costs and estimated assessments: North 2 Initial Assessment Resolution Summary Presentation & North 2 Initial Assessment Resolution Detailed Presentation
- Construction of North 2 is expected to start August 2017
- If you have any questions about the work going on in the area, please contact the 311 Call Center formerly the Citizens Action Center by dialing 311
Information courtesy of the city of Cape Coral.